Thursday, October 7, 2010

The flu and growing up...

Every now and then we have those weeks that just knock the stuffing out of you. Literally. That was last week. We all had the flu.

While I wouldn’t want to go through that again, being home for four days with the kids did have it’s moments…good ones, too. J We laid around, watched movies and played games. Saturday we finally all felt well enough to venture our and after I got home from my last foster parent training class we went to the movies.

We saw Bedtime Stories and Fifi found it hysterical. She laughed all of the way through, but especially at the Guinea Pig. It had great big buggy eyes and every time it would come on she would dissolve in giggles. She’s also starting to get more of the humor. I love Disney movies for many reasons, but my favorite is the way the layer the humor. As you get older different parts of different movies are funny. This time, Fifi was laughing at the parts I was laughing at as well as the parts the kids find funny.

My baby is growing up.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Julie - thanks so much for doing this.

    I am a single woman very interested in adoption but right now bogged down in fear over which agency, which country how to make the right choices and of course the horror stories of FAS and RAD. (oh man).

    Would you mind terribly letting me know which agency you used for your adoption, and if you do adopt again where you would go? It would be very appreciated.

    Thanks again, Jess (Jessieb30@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete